Spausdinti

Company management

Spausdinti

Board

The Board of Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba is a collegiate management body of the Company. It is elected by the Supervisory Council for a term of four years.

The present Board of Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba consists of:

bartlingas.jpg (1000x1000)

  Eglė Čiužaitė

  Chairwoman of the Board

In this position since:
19 February 2016

Education:
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Bellevue University (USA)
Master of Science in Finance and Business Administration, Aarhus University, School of Business and Social Sciences (Denmark)

Career:
2003-2004 – Project manager at Parex bank. 2004-2005 – Key account manager at Procter & Gamble. 2007-2010 – Senior consultant at KPMG Baltics, UAB. 2010-2011 – Strategy expert at AB LESTO. SInce 2011 has been working at Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba, first – Project Manager, later – Director of Head of Business Development Department and Finance and Administration Department. In 2016 – briefly at AB ESO, Head of Finance and Administration.

Main employment:
CEO of Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba.

Has no shares of the Company.

  Nerijus Rasburskis

  Board Member

In this position since:
9 June 2017

Education:
Kaunas University of Technology, doctoral degree of Energy and Thermoengineering, Bachelor of Management, Master of Thermal Engineering.

Career:
17 years of management experience in the sector of energy. For the last two years has been working at Lietuvos Energija - Director of the Cogeneration Plant Project Services, also Board Member of Vilnius cogeneration plant and Kaunas Cogeneration Plant.

Main employment:
Director of Cogeneration Plant Project Services of Lietuvos Energija

Has no shares of the Company.

kucinas.jpg (1000x1000)

  Darius Kucinas

  Board Member

In this position since:
17 September 2013

Education:
Kaunas University of Technology, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering.

Career:
Since 1995 has been working at Kaunas Hydroelectric Power Plant, work positions – Shift Supervisor, later – Chief of Electrotechnics Service. SInce 2012 – Head of Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Unit in Elektrėnai. Since October 2013 – Director of Department of Power Generation of Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba.

Main employment:
Director of Department of Power Generation of Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba.

Has no shares of the Company.

  Mindaugas Kvekšas

  Board Member

In this position since:
31 December 2015

Education:
Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (Latvia), Bachelor of Science in Economics and Business.

Career:
2007-2013 – worked as an assistant manager in the fields of audit and transactions and restructuring at KPMG Baltics. From January 2014 – Head of Finance Division at Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba.

Main employment:
Director of Finance and Administration Department.

Has no shares of the Company.

Administration

CEO of Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba – Eglė Čiužaitė

Shareholders

The main shareholder of Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba is Lietuvos Energija UAB, managing 96.75% of the Company’s shares. The remaining 3.25% of its shares are held by minor shareholders.

Articles of Association

Articles of Association of Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba, AB (translation into English).