Manuals
lt ru

Corporate governance

Management board

The Management Board of Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba is a collegial body, elected by the Supervisory Board of the company for a 4 (four) year term. The Management Board comprises 3 (three) members and is accountable to the Supervisory Board and the general meeting of shareholders. The current Management Board of Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba comprises:

Management

Rimgaudas Kalvaitis, Chief Executive Officer.

Shareholders

The main shareholder of Lietuvos Energijos Gamyba is Lietuvos Energija, owning 96.82% of the company’s shares. The remaining 3.18% of the company’s shares are owned by minority shareholders.

Articles of Association

„Lietuvos energijos gamyba“, AB, Articles of Association